If you’ve been searching the internet for business opportunities, you have probably come across The Super Affiliate Network and you want to know if this program is a waste of time or something you should sign up for right away.
Today, I will be sharing my honest review and personal experience with the network and by the time you finish reading this article, you will have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Or if you are already convinced and want to join my team, Click Here To Join Team Freedom Connect
The Super Affiliate Network Review
The super affiliate network has actually been around for a few years now, but ever since the Federal Trade Commission took action to shut down a similar network marketing company, there has been a huge buzz around the industry from marketers looking for new opportunities to join.
So I thought to myself, this would be a great time to put together this review.
What Is The Super Affiliate Network?
Misha basically took his experiences and knowledge he used to build his business and turned it into a network for people that want to learn the proper way to earn online.
In addition, Misha provides personal coaching, access to a private community and the lots of other tools/resources required to succeed.
Who Is the Super Affiliate Network Program For?
The program is designed for people of all skill levels that are looking for a focused course on building a real business online. Even if you have never made any money online and have no idea where to start, you will have support from coaches and members in the community. This really does help make the difference.
The Super Affiliate Network is also great for marketers that may already have income generating systems in place, but they are looking for another solid income stream.
The Super Affiliate Network compensation plan offers multiple ways to earn commissions.
What Do You Get When You Sign Up For The Super Affiliate Network?
There are many benefits you will get once you sign up. Here is a summary of what you can expect:
– Access to step by step over the should video bootcamp training. This is designed to help you get up to speed with the business model if you’re a beginner
-Access to a High Converting Sales Funnel Designed To Covert Leads Into Sales (All You Need To Do Is Drive Traffic To Your Affiliate Link)
– Proven traffic generation systems so that you can start generating affiliate sales as soon as you choose an offer to promote.
– One on one hands on coaching. You get personalized attention to help you understand the training and get started in the right direction.
– Ongoing live training. The affiliate marketing industry and online marketing strategies are constantly evolving. You’re always given the latest information and advice through live webinars, videos and events to help you succeed.
– Access to the Facebook community. There are regular calls where members share what’s working for them and access to forums where you can connect and talk about everything related to the business.
– Invitations to join on-site training and events
-So Much More
The Super Affiliate Network Pros and Cons
– The material is very solid and focused. The problem with many affiliate marketing courses is that it spread you too thin and results in you getting confused. There is a clear path that beginners and intermediates can follow to build their business.
– The ongoing training and community calls are incredibly helpful. In order to succeed as an affiliate marketer, you need to know what’s working now and what to expect in the future. The training and calls really help in this regard, giving you access to the latest information so that you can succeed.
– The support your receive is among some of the best you’ll ever receive. The coaches are very helpful and the private community is filled with many affiliates that are there to share and help each other succeed.
– There are a couple upsell offers that are presented if you want to get access to the advanced information, I personally did not see this as a big deal, but some get irritated by it.
With that said, the upsells are not essential to succeeding as in this program.
My Super Affiliate Network Results So Far?
I joined SAN on 18 June of 2017 and to be honest I really did not start sending traffic to the funnel until about a month after joining.
I was still in a routine of spending all day in front of the computer and trying to do pretty much everything, local clients, my own SEO, building wordpress websites, writing content etc.
So many people were posting their success stories in the members online Facebook Group, I am talking 100% newbies that I decided to take things more seriously and put all the training I had been taking into effect.
I simply followed what I had been taught and started sending traffic to the Done For You Funnel and the sales started rolling in.
Since that time I have been on the leader-board for a couple days now and I recently earned 3K less than 7 days!
Check it out!
Is The Super Affiliate Network A Scam?
Based on my experience, the super affiliate network is not a scam, in fact, it is one of the better programs I have seen online.
Why Should You Join My Team?
In addition to all the step by step training you get inside the members area. I have also put together an exclusive members area and facebook group just for members of my team. In addition to that I also help my team get sales by driving traffic to their affiliate links. Any traffic I get from this review post and other properties (youtube videos etc) is evenly distributed to the team.
Long story short, I only succeed when you succeed. We grow by helping each other and that way everyone eats! If you want more information about the other sign up bonuses, I encourage you to take a look inside my members area preview mentioned below
If you are convinced this program is right for you simply get started today and me or an existing member of the team will reach out to you once you join.
How to Sign Up For The Super Affiliate Network?
It’s easy to get started. I have a special link that will allow you to join my team with a $1 trial for 30 days and this is backed by a money back guarantee.
There are no contracts and you can cancel your membership at any time.
Want A Look Inside The Super Affiliate Membership Area?
If you are interested in signing up for the super affiliate network, but you still have a few questions, click here to get an even more in depth video members area walk through and update on my current progress.
See you on the inside.
If you are new to internet marketing, you may also be interested in other affiliate marketing tips and training.
Check Out My Super Affiliate Network Review Videos