Are Solo Ads Really Dead Or Are You Just Buying Them Wrong?
Today, I want to discuss a paid method that gets a lot of bad talk in the affiliate marketing space
But it is really one of fastest and easiest ways to get traffic to any offer.
I am talking about solo ads!
What is A Solo Ad?
A solo ad is a one time email blast you buy from a vendor that has created a “email list” of people in a certain niche. Most of these vendors are other marketers like you and I that will accept payment in exchange for sending an email you have written to their mailing list.
For example, let’s say you were promoting an affiliate product that teaches people how to sell affiliate products, but you do not have an existing group of people to promote your offer to and let’s also assume you are not that great at Facebook Ads or other types of paid traffic.
You could simply pay a preset amount, let’s say $65 for 100 clicks to your affiliate offer from people that have previously expressed an interested in your niche.
The best part about this method of using solo ads, is its a hands off way to get traffic, leads, sales and build your list at the same time.
The problem for most people is they do not know what to look for or ask a solo ads vendor before buying.
So I wanted to take the time to break down the basics for you. Here is a list of questions you need to ask the solo ads provider before buying
Best Questions To Ask Your Solo Ad Vendor Before Buying?
1. Are you going to be sending traffic from your own list or do you broker? The vendors own list is preferred
2. What percentage of Tier 1 traffic will you be sending? We want at least 80% and up Tier 1
3. What is your Cost Per Click (CPC)? We want to ask for a reduced rate no matter what they say. So if they send you to their website and it shows .65 per click, ask them they will sell you the clicks for .45 per click or something significantly less
4. How long does it take for you to deliver the clicks? Average time frame is 24-72 Hours
5. Will you accept my pre written swipe file? You always want the vendor you use the copy you provide
6. When is the last time you promoted “My Offer”? If the vendor says he has promoted it within the last week or so, you need to wait before using this vendor.
Additional Tips: Always provide a tracking link to the vendor or ask if he has one. Be sure to make a list of the vendors you use and document your results each time. The goal is to develop a list of reliable vendors you can continue to buy from going forward.
Lastly, find a vendor that has the bare minimum requirements
- A website
- Lots of recent testimonies from other people besides other solo ads vendors
- Willing to be flexible on the price
Where Can I Find Additional Training On Solo Ads?
For those of you that may still need some additional guidance on how to properly buy solo ads, where to find the best vendors, which vendors to avoid and other SUPER valuable tips I could not possibly manage to fit all into just one article.
I highly recommend you check out the Solo Ads Success Formula
The training is outstanding and you certainly can’t beat the price ($7 last time I checked).
The Super Affiliate Network is Awesome as well! I am also a member.
Got questions? Hopefully by now you know you can just comment below